Forum Discussion

TAPAEC
Contributing User
8 months ago

Switching to Xero

After this new upgrade, and lack of help I will be recommending that we move to Xero.  The payroll process, losing the ability to automatically reconcile, no longer able to get rid of the electronic payments has quite frankly become too hard.  The "Help" of just sending articles is no help when it doesn't actually address the issues.

4 Replies

• Hi TAPAEC

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your frustration and the challenges you're facing regarding the recent upgrade. I apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with the changes and the lack of assistance in addressing your specific issues. To better assist you, could you please provide more details about the specific issues you're facing? This will help us understand the challenges you're encountering and work toward finding a solution.

While I regret that you're considering a move to another accounting platform, I respect your decision. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require further assistance. I'm here to help in any way I can.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi TAPAEC,

I hope you've had a good day! I wanted to check back with you to see if you still need assistance with your concern. If you do, please don't hesitate to reply to this message, and I'll be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi TAPAEC,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inform you that we recently reached out requesting additional information to assist with your case. Since we haven't received updates or the requested details, we will be closing this case. Please feel free to start a new post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess

• Would you be able to share which conversion provider you've engaged to move from MYOB Advanced to Xero?