Forum Discussion

sues0204
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago

MYOB Business error converting purchase order to bill (inventory items

just trying out the updated inventory functionality, and tried to convert an inventory purchase order (originally created in AccountRight) to a bill, after adding one line to the order, and received this error: 

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>CBJ7TEN900NFTT5D</RequestId>
<HostId>7Jwi2r929W/58yqpE0GsHSFtIqnK2WYt1dl0GAuwaPQUkbUHTcWIghM8tAFG5W8SRUYwGW8ZxhM=</HostId>
(html close Error - removed syntax in order to post this line)
</Error>
has anyone else had these issues - any answer?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi sues0204 

If you manually convert the Purchase order within MYOB business, do you get an error? Also, can we grab a screenshot of the Purchase order, please? 

Lastly, Do you have a copy of the payload that you sent via the API?

Regards, 

Carolina

sues0204
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Carolina,

Sorry, I think I went back to AccountRight to convert to Bill so that I could get it completed.  To be honest I don't recall the specific bill now either :-(  (I normally do all the bookwork on the weekend, so there was a fair bit processed . . .)

I will be sure to take note of more details if this happens again. 

sues0204
      Trusted Cover User

Oh, and I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by " . . . a copy of the payload that you sent via the API " 

Thank you.

Carolinadg
        MYOB Staff

Hi sues0204 

That's okay, Im glad it worked on ARL, If this happens again please let us on know this forum so that we can understand further and get the team to investigate. 

Regards, 

Carolina