Forum Discussion

Journeystone
Contributing User
11 months ago

Lightspeed integration

I am still struggling through Myob integration with Lightspeed and I have a transaction sent from lightspeed to my invoices that for some reason is show as closed and payed off, however the eftpos payments are sitting in my banking transactions unmatched??  How do I match these.

Is there a call centre for MYOB help?  I am sure I have seen a number before as I am having so many issues with my integration that I need some myob technical input on but doesnt seem like it is offered??  Lightspeed chat are absolutely brilliant and offering advice on accounting software that is not their domain.  Myob help very disappointing/seemingly non existant.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I have a similar issue. Did you manage to sort it out. I've looked high and low online and cannot source anything. Dreading a call to myob support. 

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Jackt,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I apologize for the delay in responding. To address your issue, I recommend reaching out directly to Lightspeed Support for assistance. You can find detailed guidance on how to do this in the following help article: https://www.lightspeedhq.com.au.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further guidance or support. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
      Regards,
      Earl