Forum Discussion

Deanne001
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago

Unable to log into MYOB Business

Was working in MYOB Business all fine and now can't login.  Have tried Firefox & Chrome. Nothing reported on status page.

Receive Error "Something went wrong" :(

21 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi all, 

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, and we appreciate your patience during this time. We understand your frustrations, and this is not an experience we want to provide our customers with. 

We are aware that some clients do experience MYOB Essentials automatically logging them out and getting the error "Something went wrong". This is something that we are currently tracking, and we will definitely pass your feedback to the team and wanted to assure you that the team is working hard to get this issue resolved ASAP. We will inform our users here whenever we have an update from the team. Thanks once again for your patience and understanding. We truly appreciate it. 

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

MargsFiji
      User

So hard to run a business when this goes down for this long.  Hopefully it will be fixed shortly

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MargsFiji

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter. We apologize that you had this experience with MYOB Essentials, and I understand how valuable your time is. We are glad to inform you that our team has resolved this issue. Thank you once again for your patience, it is greatly appreciated. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi,

Thank you for all of your patience. Does anyone still need assistance with this? Please let us know if you still need help and we'll be glad to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

JTAN
      User

This is happening again this afternoon/evening, I cannot log in and need to process pays urgently

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tracey81,

Thanks for reaching out and for the screenshot.

My apologies for the delayed response. To fix this, I would recommend to clear your browser's cache or history or try logging in from a different browser. 

Please do let us know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl