Forum Discussion

GEORGIEVSKI
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Where is the referral code in web browser?

Where is the "referral source” found on the web site invoice section? In the App it’s easy to find (bottom and then you select from the drop down) but in the Web browser version I can’t allocate …

please help me ...

• Hi GEORGIEVSKI 

Thank you for your post. At this stage the Referral Source field is only available when creating invoices in the Desktop version. 

However, we're still working on the features available in the browser so please feel free to add any suggestions or feedback to the AccountRight Ideas Exchange.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi GEORGIEVSKI 

Thank you for your post. At this stage the Referral Source field is only available when creating invoices in the Desktop version. 

However, we're still working on the features available in the browser so please feel free to add any suggestions or feedback to the AccountRight Ideas Exchange.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.