Forum Discussion

Norwood97
Contributing User
7 days ago

Payroll Summary Report querey

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but i can't get help from the helpline as it no longer works and they don't respond to emails.

Can anyone please tell me what all the figures are under the Superannuation Expenses details in the attached?

I only have 1 employee so why is there a separate bunch  of wages under the Super?

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Ian

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Norwood97 ,

Thanks for your post.

The figures under Superannuation Expenses detail various components such as the mandatory Superannuation Guarantee (SG), salary sacrifice super, additional employer contributions, and Reportable Employer Super Contributions (RESC). The separate bunch of wages under Super might be due to different super categories, historical payroll adjustments, or detailed reporting breakdowns by MYOB. For more precise information, refer to these help articles.

Superannuation
    Employer Superannuation Contributions: A Guide

I hope this helps!

Regards,
    Earl

Norwood97
      Contributing User

Hi Earl

Thanks for the response. I don't think it applies to the Supernannuation section. I probably didn't really explain it very well. If you look at the attachment in the previous message underneath the Superannuation section is another "Salary and Wages" Section. I am unsure who and what its referring to as my one employee is covered in the section above that finishes with the Superannuation section.

Norwood97
      Contributing User

Hang on I think I've just worked it out. It looks like its an actual breakdown of the number of hours worked?