Forum Discussion

Mike81
User
6 days ago
Solved

STP differs from Payroll Summary

Hello,

I am trying to do EOFY and I found a difference on one employee's salary.

We pay on a weekly basis and the last payment of the FY for this specific employee had to be reversed as it was wrong.

I reversed the wrong payment and calculated a new one on the same day and reported to ATO.

STP is report is showing all the payments as accepted including the reversal but the total for the year doesn't show the last payment (correction)  for the employee 

Could you please help?

• Hi Mike81

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum!

Clearly, there's a discrepancy between the Single Touch Payroll (STP) report and the Payroll Summary for one of your employees. This could be due to the reversal and subsequent correction of the last payment for the financial year. It's possible that the STP report hasn't been updated to reflect the corrected payment. I would recommend sending an update event for this. This will let you sync all the changes you made and update them on ATO's end. You may run and compare all the payroll reports after to make sure the figures match correctly. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,

Shella

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mike81

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum!

Clearly, there's a discrepancy between the Single Touch Payroll (STP) report and the Payroll Summary for one of your employees. This could be due to the reversal and subsequent correction of the last payment for the financial year. It's possible that the STP report hasn't been updated to reflect the corrected payment. I would recommend sending an update event for this. This will let you sync all the changes you made and update them on ATO's end. You may run and compare all the payroll reports after to make sure the figures match correctly. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,

Shella

• Hi Shella,

Thank you for your response. It worked

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Mike81

I'm glad to hear that the solution worked for you! If you have any more questions or run into any other issues, feel free to ask. We're always here to help!

Cheers,

Shella