Forum Discussion

Dean0
Experienced User
7 months ago
Solved

Petty Cash Report

I used to be able to print out a detailed Petty Cash Report. I\Now I am only able to export the total and this is not helpful!

• Hi Dean0

Thanks for the response.

We’re glad to know that you’re able to export and print the petty cash report. If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Also, if my response above has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Dean0,

Thank you for your post.

In this matter, we would like to ask for more information to assist you further. May we know what reports you're trying to export and the exact details you are looking for, so that we can help you with the process and make sure we provide accurate information with this.

We will be waiting for your response.

Cheers,

Shella

Dean0
      Experienced User

I am trying to print out a monthly petty cash report. I used to either click on Bank transactions or account transactions then select petty cash from accounts box then export PDF and print. Now I can't find how to do this!

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Dean0,

Thanks for the response.

Since you are using MYOB Business, to export a monthly petty cash report you may go to Reporting> Reports> All> Account transactions. When you are already at the account transaction report page, you may click the report option on the right side of the page and choose petty cash under the account. This help article business reports will help you along the process. You may also refer to the screenshot I have provided below.

Do let us know how it goes.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Shella