Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Report Pack not working

Good morning

Thank you for your email. Yes we still require assistance as we tried your suggestion but our Report Pack function is still not working. Further advice would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Tash & Jenni

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TasandJenni, 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear that you were having problems accessing your Report Pack. To get this sorted, I would recommend to clear your browser cache and try to load the report again, if this doesn't work can you try via a different browser.

If the reports aren't working in a different browser can you please retrieve the Google chrome console errors when trying to display the report pack so that I can check to see if there is any background errors. 

To open the console can be opened using one of these methods

• Select the Chrome menu (3 vertical dots) and choose More Tools >> Developer Tools
    • Right click on the Chrome window and choose Inspect
    • Using the shortcut keys Ctrl + Shift + I(nspect)

Once you've opened the console:

1. Choose the Console tab to view the logs being produced.

2. Right click and choose Clear Console

3. Please repeat the action that causes the error in your file. Any errors within the logs will be recorded in red error text.

4. You can save the log as a .TXT file and attach it to this thread or please attach a screenshot

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DuncanJ,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. Can you please try to run the report for a shorter amount of time? I would also recommend on visiting this post that has the same issue you're having: Report pack Not Loading

Please do let me know how you go on this.
        Regards,
        Earl