Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Enable Multi currecy

Hi, i cant see the option to enable muti currency in the preferences.

I have a premier subcription.

• Hi Sluurpie 

AccountRight Premier users can enable multi-currency in their company file via Setup>>Preferences>>I Deal in Multiple Currencies.

You mentioned that you don't have that option, just taking a look at your account it looks like you are using the file as a Plus file thus will not have the preference. You can check this by going to Help>>About AccountRight - what is does show as Product? If it does have AccountRight Plus, you want to go to Help>>Change Product and update that product level to be Premier - this will involve confirmation of the file which you can select to Confirm online on. Once that file has been confirmed, it should be a Premier file going forward and have that multiple currencies preference.

Just on the topic of multiple currencies, you might want to check out MYOB Academy course: Working with multiple currencies This is a free self-paced coursed to get you started on multi-currency and recording transactions.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sluurpie 

AccountRight Premier users can enable multi-currency in their company file via Setup>>Preferences>>I Deal in Multiple Currencies.

You mentioned that you don't have that option, just taking a look at your account it looks like you are using the file as a Plus file thus will not have the preference. You can check this by going to Help>>About AccountRight - what is does show as Product? If it does have AccountRight Plus, you want to go to Help>>Change Product and update that product level to be Premier - this will involve confirmation of the file which you can select to Confirm online on. Once that file has been confirmed, it should be a Premier file going forward and have that multiple currencies preference.

Just on the topic of multiple currencies, you might want to check out MYOB Academy course: Working with multiple currencies This is a free self-paced coursed to get you started on multi-currency and recording transactions.