Forum Discussion

Smith_n_Smith
Cover User
2 days ago

A Bank feed is not associated

My Bank Feeds in MYOB have been setup and working for 7 years. Last month I changed the password for my bank login and the bank feed now won't work from the date I changed the password and I get the error: A Bank feed is not associated. Click Manage bank accounts and associated an account to the bank feed.

When I look there is an account associated, nothing has changed in 7 years. In the bank it says the bank feed is status connected. How do I fix this issue? Do I need to cancel the fed and reconnect?

Thanks

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Smith_n_Smith

I get that you’re having trouble with your bank feed in MYOB after changing your bank password. That error message usually pops up when some bank feeds aren’t linked to an account in the Manage Bank Accounts section. If you have a bank feed that’s canceled or inactive, you can create a dummy bank account in the Accounts List and link it to the right account. That should clear up the warning!

If you're still seeing the warning message, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess