Forum Discussion

JenDPT
Experienced Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Cannot print EI Return file

Hi MYOB. 

Is there a new update to Payroll that will allow me to open a .pdf file in Adobe - due to a glitch with MYOB EI Return, I am currently having to use Microsoft Edge to open .pdf files.  

Also as I file my Payroll manually, I need to be able to print the EI Return report and am having to do a print screen because the .pdf file cannot be printed at this stage.  

Apologies if this has already been covered.  

Thanks Smiley Happy

• Hi JenDPT 

Our Payroll 2019.1 update does address an issue where an EI return could be previewed in PDF format but could not be printed.

MYOB Payroll 2019.1 Release Notes contains more information into what is included and how to install that update.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JenDPT 

Our Payroll 2019.1 update does address an issue where an EI return could be previewed in PDF format but could not be printed.

MYOB Payroll 2019.1 Release Notes contains more information into what is included and how to install that update.

JenDPT
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Steven  I didnt realise there was an update.  I usually get notifications thru email, but must have missed this one.  Will try it now :)