Forum Discussion

5 months ago

IRD345 vs Payroll activity report

I am so frustrated with this upgrade, it is not fit for purpose at all.  I was told to get the information I needed for the Employer deductions (the simple IR345 in the old software)  from the Payroll activity report.  I printed it out 1-30th November and it hasn't included the 1st November pay run as it obviously takes its information from the end of the pay week and not pay day like the old report did. I have now been charged penalties from the IRD for not paying the entire balance on time.

The deductions reported on this Payroll activity report are also incorrect as there are deductions that do not get paid to the IRD included in this total so I have to manually work out what Deductions I need to pay to the IRD,

PLEASE JUST BRING BACK THE SIMPLE IR345 & IR348 FILES YOU HAD BEFORE :(

2 Replies

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

hi Taniab2 

Yes - we have clients with this same issue - I'm told by MYOB that a date range and/or payment date option will be included into the activity report in the near future to get this providing the correct information.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, Taniab2

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We apologize for the challenges and frustration you've experienced with the recent software upgrade. Since this is not yet available, your ideas and feedback are greatly appreciated. We encourage you to please take a moment to post on the MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

Best regards,

Doreen