Forum Discussion

becd1
User
3 years ago
Solved

Account Right - Receive Payments Not Responding

When attempting to receive a payment, select customer, then go to select amount and nothing happens for approx 1 minute, then receive error NOT RESPONDING AN APPLICATION HAS TIMED OUT WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETRY THIS OPERATION.

Select Cancel, then receive error message UNABLE TO CONNECT.

Press Escape then Screen goes white and after goes back to main screen.

This issue has been going on for a week now, I have spent two hours on hold last week and another two hours this morning until then being disconnected as the operator could not hear me.

I have since tried to get through via the sales number and have now been redirected and advised a further 80minutes hold time.

I am beyond frustrated as I simply cannot run our business and in the meantime have piles of entries mounting up, woudl appreciate any help!!

becd1
    3 years ago

Thanks Tracey, this has actually worked!  I backed up and then restored to replace the online file.  Would have been great if I had have been advised of this option by one of the customer service agents after waiting on hold for hours over many days.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi becd1 

We are aware that some users are experiencing performance issues and time out errors, this is being investigated as a priority by our developers.

In the meantime, taking your file offline then restoring it online has resolved the issue for some users and may be worth a try. Make sure you do a back up before you try this. *We understand this may not be suitable for all users.

To do this:

1. make a backup of your online file
    2. follow the steps under To restore a backup locally to a PC in this help article: Restore your company file
    3. follow the steps under To restore a backup online in the same help article

If you continue to have problems please let me know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

becd1
      User

Thanks Tracey, this has actually worked!  I backed up and then restored to replace the online file.  Would have been great if I had have been advised of this option by one of the customer service agents after waiting on hold for hours over many days.