Forum Discussion

Meegies
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Attachments on Purchase Quote or Purchase Order?

Hi

I uploaded a quote to my In Tray, and when I clicked "Create New Bill" and change Purchases Type to "Quote" or "Order", the attachment disappears. Nor does it return to the In Tray. If I toggle back to Purchases Type "Bill" it is there, but once I Record it as a Quote or Order, when converting it to a Bill afterwards, there are no Attachments. They seem to dissapear forever. 

What am I doing wrong?

I would like to keep a track of Purchase Orders we have approved, with all the corressponding documentation. Once we receiive the invoice I need to compare it with the quote or purchase order before authorising payment.

Presently this is done printed copies kept on my desk, but I'm wanting to move to doing this paperlessly in MYOB.

• Hi Meegies 

AccountRight currently only allows for the user to attach documents to Bills or Spend Money transactions.

When you change the status of that purchase within the Enter Purchase window to be Quote it would be removing that option from the Attachments as document attaching is not currently a feature of purchase quotes. To my knowledge, attachments to purchase quotes is not something that is actively being considered for development at this time.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Meegies 

AccountRight currently only allows for the user to attach documents to Bills or Spend Money transactions.

When you change the status of that purchase within the Enter Purchase window to be Quote it would be removing that option from the Attachments as document attaching is not currently a feature of purchase quotes. To my knowledge, attachments to purchase quotes is not something that is actively being considered for development at this time.