Forum Discussion

Swampy-66
Experienced Cover User
17 days ago

Bulk GST adjustments

Hi, my website is automated to import the sales and apply payments including and credits.

I registered for GST on 1/7/24, I was waiting for instructions from my website provide as to the best way handle the change so the gst is recorded correctly when sales and payments are imported into myob.

I finally have the correct setting on my website, i will create the invoice with the invoice being inclusive of TAX and TAXCODE to be GST rather than N-T.

i have over 300 invoices now to change the TAXCODE to GST, is there a bulk way to do this or i have to edit each invoice and change the code to GST and save?

• Hi Swampy-66,

Thank you for your post and I can see that you are checking if there's a workaround to edit the GST code in bulk. You may check this thread for further information and alternatively, If you have lots of items, you can bulk update your item tax codes by exporting your item information, updating the export file in Microsoft Excel then importing the updated information back into AccountRight.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

1 Reply

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Swampy-66,

Thank you for your post and I can see that you are checking if there's a workaround to edit the GST code in bulk. You may check this thread for further information and alternatively, If you have lots of items, you can bulk update your item tax codes by exporting your item information, updating the export file in Microsoft Excel then importing the updated information back into AccountRight.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem