Forum Discussion

fullofquestions
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago

Calculator not working

Hi 

Can you please fix the calculator, you used to be able to do calculations in the purchases window, it stopped working a couple of updates ago.  It is very frustrating when you remove features

Carol

• Hi vidario1 

Thanks for your post. I am not aware of any issues with the calculator in the Purchases screen.

To use the built-in calculator a pop-up calculator is available to simplify calculating and entering numeric data, including money amounts, item quantities and units. The calculator is available in every field where you may need to calculate an amount or total figure. To display the calculator, click the arrow next to the numeric data field or press = (equals) or the Spacebar when the cursor is in a numeric data field. In the calculator, enter your calculation and then press Enter. The result appears in the numeric data field.

If this still doesn't work for you, could you clear your AccountRight cache?

• I have the same problem.

It always used to work - and still works in the payroll and other modules as far as I can tell, but not in the Purchases module.

Are MYOB aware of this, and/or a fix? 

Thanks

Yanike_S
      MYOB Staff

Hi vidario1 

Thanks for your post. I am not aware of any issues with the calculator in the Purchases screen.

To use the built-in calculator a pop-up calculator is available to simplify calculating and entering numeric data, including money amounts, item quantities and units. The calculator is available in every field where you may need to calculate an amount or total figure. To display the calculator, click the arrow next to the numeric data field or press = (equals) or the Spacebar when the cursor is in a numeric data field. In the calculator, enter your calculation and then press Enter. The result appears in the numeric data field.

vidario1
        Trusted User

Yanike_S wrote:

Hi vidario1 

Hi

I've cleared my cache (for an unrelated reason), and it does seem to be working as normal now.

Thank you

Vidar