Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Annual leave calculations

Has the upgraded version changed the way it calculates annual leave? One employee says she didn't accrue estimated annual leave between the old and upgraded system?

Also, for a staff member's final pay, are they entitled to the estimated balance of annual leave as well as the current balance?  

Thank you.

• Hi WendyG1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the current leave balances of your employees. I understand how important entitlement information is. I would suggest checking the next anniversary date of the employee to see if the information is correct, as this would affect the calculation of the leave balances. You can edit this by going through Payroll > Employees > Name of employee > Leave > Annual Holidays > Next Anniversary date

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,

Genreve

4 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WendyG1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the current leave balances of your employees. I understand how important entitlement information is. I would suggest checking the next anniversary date of the employee to see if the information is correct, as this would affect the calculation of the leave balances. You can edit this by going through Payroll > Employees > Name of employee > Leave > Annual Holidays > Next Anniversary date

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,

Genreve

TraceyCNS
      Contributing User

Is there a report that shows all employee's accrued annual leave?

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi TraceyCNS,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Currently, this report is not yet available on the upgrade. What we have is  how to check the employee leave balances. You may refer to this helpful article, NZ Payroll changes for more detailed information about the upgrade.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Shella