Forum Discussion

Nicola6
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Case Ref 01055276

Hi

Can someonw please contact me relating to outstanding case ref 01055276. No one has called me back to resolve.

Thanks

• Hi Nicola6 

Having a look at that case it relates to downloading and installing 2022.5.1. From within AccountRight can you go to Help>>About MYOB AccountRight and check the Build is 2022.5.24.6773. If it is, you have updated to 2022.5.1.

If you need further help or your issue relates to something different please provide details and I'll be happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Nicola6 

Having a look at that case it relates to downloading and installing 2022.5.1. From within AccountRight can you go to Help>>About MYOB AccountRight and check the Build is 2022.5.24.6773. If it is, you have updated to 2022.5.1.

If you need further help or your issue relates to something different please provide details and I'll be happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.