Forum Discussion

NailEquip
Experienced Cover User
12 days ago

CUSTOMER SALES ANALYSE REPORT

Hi MYOB / Community,

I am wanting to print a report which analyses customers purchases (sales) between two dates (ie Jan 2023 - Dec 2023 etc), but I don't need individual invoices listed - just customers name and totals for the dated period.

I thought running an Analyse Sales-FY Customer Report would work for me, but it's dates only allow me to compare FY21/20/19 not FY 22 or FY 23.  How do I print an Analyse Report for FY21-FY22 & FY 22/23.  

I would prefer a report for my own dates ie; Jan 23-Sept 23 & compare to Jan 24-Sept 24 sales figures per customer.

I hope that makes sense.

Thank you :)

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NailEquip,

The application reports do come with limitations, and this is one of them. As the reports do not allow running dates in different financial years, you may need to run your report in batches if they cover two different financial years. Additionally, I recommend posting this on the Ideas Exchange board as it would be a great addition to the functionality reports.

Feel free to post again if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

NailEquip
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you Genreve for replying.

I will suggest on the Ideas Exchange as I think it would be a great way to be able to compare customers purchase totals year to year / between 2 dates.

Kind regards,

Sharon

NAIL EQUIP PTY. LTD.