Forum Discussion

KennyLE
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

DOES MYOB ALLOW TO CUSTOMIZE INVENTORY REPORTS?

Does MYOB allow us to CUSTOMIZE Inventory Report at Analyse Inventory [Summary] with the columns and formula" as below OR NOT?

- On Hand (1)
- Committed (2)
- Available (3); --- [with the formula: (3) = (1) - (2)]
- On Order (4)
- Available After Order (5); --- [with the formula: (5) = (3) + (4)

*Please see the attachment.

I am waiting for your support about this.

Thank you & Best regards,

Kenny

• Hi KennyLE,

Thank you for your post. 

We can customize the inventory report on your MYOB Business Pro. However, if you want to customize a report even further, export it to Excel and make the changes there. This help article, inventory reports and customizing reports will provide you with all the steps and information available.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KennyLE,

Thank you for your post. 

We can customize the inventory report on your MYOB Business Pro. However, if you want to customize a report even further, export it to Excel and make the changes there. This help article, inventory reports and customizing reports will provide you with all the steps and information available.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella