Forum Discussion

8 months ago

Locations visble on Quote layout

Hi All,

We are using AccountRigh Premier and we have set up the locations within the business, but we have an issue with the quotes page where the location isnt showing. As you can see in the first image there is no column of data for location on the quote page.

We can click into the inventroy card thorugh the blue arrow, but this isnt always quick, and when we have a customer on the phone and maybe 10 items we are quoting and we want to confirm the location we can have a lot of wait time which isnt ideal.

However when we do this on the order page, we see the below column for location which has a drop down arrow and will allow our staff to see where the items are in a very clear and concise mannor. My question is, can this be added to the Quote page somehow? any feedback would be appreciated.

2 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Connaugh,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Connaugh

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand there are use cases for having locations for quotes. Unfortunately, the locations are left out by the developers when creating quotes, as the quote's purpose is to create an estimate of cost that the customers can see. The location of each item could be added after converting the quote into a bill or an order. However, we understand that there are some use cases where the location of each item matters when sending a quote. Rest assured we will raise this suggestion to the development team. 

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl