Forum Discussion

Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Monthly statements

When you go to email the monthly statements, if you select more than one customer will it email to their different stored email addresses. Or do I have to send them one at a time ??

Thanks

• Hi 7350392650 

When using the Print/Email Statements window, statements will be sent through to the email address that is listed in the Email address field when highlighting that customer. This is individually, so each customer will receive their listed statement to their respective listed email address (assuming multiple customers are selected).

For example; say Customer 1 had the email address customer1@email.com and Customer 2 had the email address customer2@email.com. If you ticked both customers, customer 1 statement will be emailed to customer1@email.com and customer 2's statement will be emailed to customer2@email.com

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi 7350392650 

When using the Print/Email Statements window, statements will be sent through to the email address that is listed in the Email address field when highlighting that customer. This is individually, so each customer will receive their listed statement to their respective listed email address (assuming multiple customers are selected).

For example; say Customer 1 had the email address customer1@email.com and Customer 2 had the email address customer2@email.com. If you ticked both customers, customer 1 statement will be emailed to customer1@email.com and customer 2's statement will be emailed to customer2@email.com

Experienced User

Thank you.

I thought that would be the case, but I thought I should check before possibly sending all the statements to one customer !!!