Forum Discussion

Lynne_20
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Profit & Loss for this financial year to date

How do I get a report that shows current financial position.  I want to do a Profit and Loss up to February this year but I am not given the option to do this.  The system just brings up previous financial years.  I want this current financial year.  Rolling over the years doesn't make any difference.

• Hi Lynne_20 

Thanks for your post. To run the Profit & Loss Statement for the 2023 financial year the company file financial year needs to be 2022 at the earliest. You can then select Next Year (FY 2023) in the Financial year field. Go to Setup>>Company information to check the Current financial year of the file.

You can run the Profit & Loss Cash report for any financial year.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Lynne_20
    Contributing Cover User

I would like to do a profit and loss report for this financial year.  Myob will not let me choose this financial year to get a snapshot of where we are at.

• Hi Lynne_20 

Thanks for your post. To run the Profit & Loss Statement for the 2023 financial year the company file financial year needs to be 2022 at the earliest. You can then select Next Year (FY 2023) in the Financial year field. Go to Setup>>Company information to check the Current financial year of the file.

You can run the Profit & Loss Cash report for any financial year.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Lynne_20
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you so much Tracey.  Simple answer - just needed to keep rolling years over. 

Thank you again.

Lynne