Forum Discussion

2 years ago

2023 printout of balance sheet & profit & loss

Hi, I've just sat down to get the print outs of our 2023 balance sheet & profit and loss, but it will only give me 2020, 2021, & 2022.

It comes up with an error message saying please enter a valid date!

Please help me if you know why.

Thank you!

• Hi EssentialPest1

Thanks for reaching out. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with the reports. Generally, the reports that a file could run is influenced by which financial year it's currently on. You could only run reports for the previous financial year, the current financial year and the next financial year. If system is not letting you run the report, there is a high likelihood that you need to roll over to the next financial year. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EssentialPest1

Thanks for reaching out. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with the reports. Generally, the reports that a file could run is influenced by which financial year it's currently on. You could only run reports for the previous financial year, the current financial year and the next financial year. If system is not letting you run the report, there is a high likelihood that you need to roll over to the next financial year. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EssentialPest1

I understand how important it is to run the report in the right financial year. Let us know if you still are having difficulties with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve