Forum Discussion

RichD
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Report: Monthly item qty sold by customer

Hi,

I'm wanting to generate a report that shows the quantity of each item sold to each customer per month.  I'm guessing I'll need to run a few reports and mash them together.  Any recomendations on the easiest way to do this please?  Thanks :-).

• Hello RichD 

Thank you for your question.

There are a couple of ways you could combine data from reports.

You can run multiple reports, export the data into Microsoft Excel and then alter the data there. 

I have linked a Help Article on exporting reports which will provide the steps on how to do this.

The other thing you can try to get the information that you need is to customise the report before running it. AccountRight allows you to customise reports data and visually. 

I have linked our Help Article on how to customise reports for further information on this aspect. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello RichD 

Thank you for your question.

There are a couple of ways you could combine data from reports.

You can run multiple reports, export the data into Microsoft Excel and then alter the data there. 

I have linked a Help Article on exporting reports which will provide the steps on how to do this.

The other thing you can try to get the information that you need is to customise the report before running it. AccountRight allows you to customise reports data and visually. 

I have linked our Help Article on how to customise reports for further information on this aspect. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.