Forum Discussion

SB2084
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

Time billing crashing when save order

Hi

Since the latest upgrade, we are unable to save orders created through Time Billing.

We can save if it is an invoice, just not orders.

We use this aspect of MYOB extensively

Can anyone assist please?

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SB2084 

Are you getting any error message while trying to save it as an order? If yes, please attach a screenshot of the error and the detailed log here so we can investigate further. 

SB2084
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Komal, we have narrowed it down to my computer only, the other two users are fine. I did try contacting support but over the course of almost two hours got bounced from one person to another and when put on hold for the third interminable time I had to move on to other work. I have been using other peoples computer when needing to do this task in the meantime. 

This is the error message.

AccountRight Application Error Report
      =====================================
      Application Version: 2022.6.24.6864
      Application File Version: 2022.6.24.6864
      Incident Id: 1994d01b-073b-4301-9a0b-5e4146fa74d9
      Time: Thursday, 11 August 2022 1:27:16 PM

Code:
      System.InvalidOperationException

The instance of entity type 'ActivitySlipTransactionLine' cannot be tracked because another instance with the same key value for {'RecordID'} is already being tracked. When attaching existing entities, ensure that only one entity instance with a given key value is attached. Consider using 'DbContextOptionsBuilder.EnableSensitiveDataLogging' to see the conflicting key values.

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SB2084 

Sorry to hear about your experience with the phone based teams. We're aware of an issue where some users are presented with the error you attached above, and our teams are working on resolving this permanently.

This error usually occurs if you use the WIP button to add activities to the order or invoice. If you try recording the order after adding a batch of activities manually, are you then able to save it? This process ensures activities are  properly removed from the WIP window. Please let me know if another process is followed so I can then investigate further.