Forum Discussion

Jo65
User
8 months ago
Solved

Purchase Order won't change to Bill

I have been able to change Purchase Orders to Bills, but now when I go to do it, it keeps freezing on me

• Hi Jo65,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Did you receive any error messages when you tried to convert the purchase order to a bill? If there are any error messages, kindly attach a screenshot. Kindly make sure to remove sensitive information before posting screenshots in the forum.

In this matter, I would suggest troubleshooting first. Please clear your AccountRight cache, as this will fix some odd behavior. Then try converting the order to a bill. Also, does the same thing happen to a sales quote or order converted to an invoice?

Please let me know how you go along and if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be delighted to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Jo65,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Did you receive any error messages when you tried to convert the purchase order to a bill? If there are any error messages, kindly attach a screenshot. Kindly make sure to remove sensitive information before posting screenshots in the forum.

In this matter, I would suggest troubleshooting first. Please clear your AccountRight cache, as this will fix some odd behavior. Then try converting the order to a bill. Also, does the same thing happen to a sales quote or order converted to an invoice?

Please let me know how you go along and if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be delighted to help you.

Cheers,

Princess