Forum Discussion

Narellecables
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

WHEN INVOICE ENTERED COS ACCOUNT ENTRY NOT SHOWING

After sale/invoice entered upon checking tranactions there is no entry (Debit) to the COS sales acount and no corresponding entry (Credit) to Inventory account.

I have spent hours over the last 3 days on the phone to MYOB and they have been unable to come up with a resolution.

I cannot delete inventory entries after deleting the sale/invoice. Have marked items inactive and re-entered but still same problem.  

Started this month - out of approx 50 sale/invoices for this month there are at least half not showing entry to COS account and inventory account. 

Seems to have started doing this for invoices done for this month.

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Narellecables , if you edit one of these invoices, add a full stop to the journal memo, click OK, then reopen it,  does the cos entry now appear (are you looking at the recap or at another screen?).

Narellecables
      Experienced Cover User

I opened an invoice, entered full stop at end of journal memo – checked COS account and still no entry – I opened invoice and Recap – I went to transaction and Recap – STILL no entry to COS account.

Carolinadg
        MYOB Staff

Hey Narellecables 

How have these invoices been entered into ARL? have they been imported? have you hit the API directly? Are they coming from a third-party software?

Cheers, 

Carolina