Forum Discussion

Snowy2
User
11 months ago

Employment Hero Integration Advice

Hi 

We are moving to Employment Hero for Rostering & Payroll.

We are about to setup the integration portal to our AccountRight finance area in MYOB.

Reaching out to anyone who has undergone this process for any cautionary tales, advice and tip :)

Thank you!! 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    JV88
    Contributing Cover User

Hi Snowy2

We recently moved our payroll from MYOB to Employment Hero using both their HR and Payroll functions (not rostering though)

As long as your Chart of Accounts is set up correctly, the process is really easy. Just follow their support notes and the importing of the journal is easy. If you use jobs in MYOB you will need to make sure you untick the "Warn if Jobs are not assigned to All Transactions" when you import the journal or you will get an error message.

Highly recommend doing a dummy payrun from beginning to end that you can delete in Employment Hero and MYOB (before importing entitlement balances) - just don't report STP or publish payslips. We are a NFP so we had to take time to work out how the accured leave provisions came across but now OK.

I do miss some of the payroll reports in MYOB and the ease to manually change details, but the overall payroll process is more streamlined and provides other added benefits.

Good luck!

Jo

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi JV88,

Thanks for providing us a wonderful solution. Feel free to post again, we're happy to assist. 

Regards,
      Earl

• Hi Snowy2

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that we are trying to make sure that we don't encounter any hiccups while integrating with Employment Hero. Although I don't have experience with integrating into Employment Hero, as long as we follow the steps outlined on their page, it's likely that you won't have any issues. If there are any, let us know and we'll help you fix it. 

If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to post again in the forum. 

Cheers, 

Genreve