Forum Discussion

HWF
Cover User
2 years ago

Error with leave balance after reinstating employee

Hi,

I am having the same problem as previous posters.  We have reinstated an employee who was terminated and had all leave paid out. Upon reinstating them, they have incorrect leave balances (should be zero).  There is also a difference on the Leave Entitlement Report.   I see that this is a known problem.  Due to time contraints, I have had to run payroll for this person (I only noticed when I was reinstating their leave).  I will need some help in adjusting their leave balances. Can someone from MYOB get in touch with me to help fix this situation?
Thanks.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi HWF

Thanks for your post.  If the Entitlement balance detail report is out of balance can you please send me a private message with the below details so I can arrange the repair for you:

• The employee's name
    • The date of termination
    • The date of reinstatemenT
    • Serial number
    • Your full name and email address

Update: raised file repair

SakunnaK
    Contributing Cover User

HWF  may I ask if this has been fixed for you?  I'm just curious what the time frame is for MYOB to correct this as ours is still showing the incorrect balance.  Thank you.

HWF
      Cover User

SakunnaK 

It only took a couple of days for MYOB support to contact me and I sent them my file.  They fixed the file during my off hours so the next time I logged in, it was repaired.