Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Roster

Hi 

i creates multiple rosters for a location, i need to delete one of the rosters but i do not have that option.

how do i delete a roster from a specific date?

1 Reply

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RobertMichael

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your inquiry with us. We regret that you are facing issues deleting one of the rosters you created, and we appreciate your patience on this matter. 

Regarding your concern, currently in AccountRight, there is no option to delete the roster you've created. The available options include adding, editing, or publishing a roster, and you can find more information on how to do this in our Help Article titled "Using the MYOB Team admin portal."

However, if you would like a change to be brought to this preference, we encourage you to post your suggestions on our Product Ideas Exchange Board for consideration. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth