Forum Discussion

Illek
User
13 days ago

Import Error 2603 Banking Information is incomplete

Tying to update pay rates via import and only have the field that I need - Card ID, Rate but it will not import and the error is "2603 Banking Information is incomplete"  I am just needing the rate increase imported and do want to export over 3000 employee cards from 13 files again to add the banking details.

Any work arounds please as this should just be a very simple exercise.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Thank Sai, but this does not help, why would I wipe out 3000 bank accounts and then rekey them.  I will instead have to manually update the 3000 cards for pay rates which is more efficient.

Surely other employers need to import pay rates.  MYOB needs to fix this.

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Illek

I get your frustration dealing with updating pay rates for a large number of employees. Indeed, it can be a daunting task. However, MYOB does have a feature for bulk updating of pay rates. If you're dealing with multiple files, you can split them into smaller batches. This can make it easier to manage and resolve any import issues. Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team. They will help you dig deeper into the process. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,

Shella

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Illek,

Thank you for the post. I understand you're experiencing difficulties with updating pay rates via import due to the "2603 Banking information is incomplete" error. To help you resolve this without the need to export all 3000 employee cards again, instead of exporting all data, you can export only the essential fields like Card ID, Rate, and the Banking Information. This keeps the data manageable and reduces the effort required.

To bypass the error, you could temporarily use a placeholder for baking details, such as a generic bank account number. This will allow you to successfully import the new rates. Afterward, you can update the banking details as needed. If your import tool allows it, configure it to ignore or skip the banking information fields. This will help you focus only on updating the pay rates.

If you're dealing with multiple files, you can split them into smaller batches. This can make it easier to manage and resolve any import issues.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, you can reach out to our live chat agent through our virtual assistant MOCA or submit a support request via MyAccount.

Regards,

Sai