Forum Discussion

Carmen4
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Incorrect Superannuation Fund Information

Hello,

How can I correct the ABN & Spin numbers for a superanuation fund where the details in the Superannuation Fund Information box is incorrect.  Cruelty Free Super currently has Fund ABN as 32367272075 and SPIN as 32367272075159 which are incorrect Refer attached.

• Hi Carmen4 

Thanks for your post. To correct the situation, we will need to check first the correct SPIN/USI and ABN for that specific fund. To check it, The Help Article Super Funds List will allow to locate the super with the correct SPIN/USI and ABN. Once those details are available, kindly create a new super fund within the file that will allow you to enter the correct details of the super fund. To do this, The Help Article Set up superannuation funds will provide the steps that you can follow in setting up a super fund. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Carmen4 

Thanks for your post. To correct the situation, we will need to check first the correct SPIN/USI and ABN for that specific fund. To check it, The Help Article Super Funds List will allow to locate the super with the correct SPIN/USI and ABN. Once those details are available, kindly create a new super fund within the file that will allow you to enter the correct details of the super fund. To do this, The Help Article Set up superannuation funds will provide the steps that you can follow in setting up a super fund. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen