Forum Discussion

Charlie_Gonzo
Experienced Cover User
7 months ago

Superannuation Payable Information on Dashboard

Hi, we have just processed our first pay run and have noticed the Superannuation Payable amount in the Dashboard is made up of both the Superannuation Payable amount + the PAYG Withholding Payable amount. All accounts in payroll setup are correct and are posting to the correct accounts. Why does the Superannuation Payable Dashboard pick up both of these accounts? I have had a look but can't see how to customise where the Dashboard grabs this data from.  I was hopig it would be a simple setting where I can untick the PAYG Withholding Payable account.

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Charlie_Gonzo,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. I completely understand your concern about the dashboard displaying a different amount. This is a common experience among users, and it's something our team is actively addressing for future updates. We're dedicated to enhancing the process and overall performance of our software to ensure a smoother experience for everyone. 

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl