Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Superannuation payable incorrect

My Superannuation payable is showing incorrrect 

Owing amount in dashboard is $6,186 even if it was a double up from the next pay slip or future pay slips it still dosent add up and im not sure what the link is thats causing it.

in the ballance sheet its correct 

amount due is $ 1,575.00

pay run 2 - $3150

pay run 3-  $4725

pay run 4 - $6300

so still dont add up even if it was counting the future pay runs 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ian1988 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you for your post. If the calculation of your superannuation was incorrect from what should be shown upon processing the payment, we need to determine what causing with those figures to show first. To do so, we need to double-check the set-up of your superannuation and how it was being calculated. We also need to check the previous super payments to match up the calculation and to get the exact figures that you should be paying for. From that we can adjust the superannuation payment manually.

You may also have a look at this Help Article: Checking and adjusting superannuation that has all the detailed steps and information to assist you with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

• Hi Ian, did you find a solution? I am having the same issue & I have just created a brand new file & only 1 week of payroll ran & the amount sitting there for Superannuation payable is actually the super amount & Payg amount - I double checked my link accounts prior to processing the pay run as I had another client earlier in the day with the same problem & I found it straight away with theirs, the superannuation payable was linked to payg payable. would like to hear how you fixed this. 

Ian1988
      User

i have not been able to fix it yet, will update if i do  

RachelBB
        User

Hi Ian,

I got a reply back from MYOB, if you go into all the superannuation pay items (even though you dont/havent used them) make sure they are selected to your superannuation liability account rather than the default setting of myob being the Payg liaiblity account. hope this fixes your problem as I have just reallocated mine & it has made the superannuation liability amount on the dashboard the figure it should be :-)