Forum Discussion

Jody3
User
5 months ago
Solved

search description column for specific information

I am trying to locate an invoice using information in the description column.  Is this possible in MYOB Business Pro.  I can't seem to find where to access the search. TY

• Hi Jody3,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you discover a wealth of information here.

As for your query, currently, MYOB Business does not support searching for individual invoice transactions using the description information directly. You can utilize the Search option in Sales >> Invoices by entering the invoice number, customer name, and amount. Please note that the description column becomes visible only when you open the individual invoice transactions. It is not listed as a searchable field in the list of invoices.

If you would like to see the addition of a feature that allows searching using description information in invoice transactions, I recommend posting in our MYOB Business Idea Exchange for our developer's review and consideration.

Please feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Jody3,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you discover a wealth of information here.

As for your query, currently, MYOB Business does not support searching for individual invoice transactions using the description information directly. You can utilize the Search option in Sales >> Invoices by entering the invoice number, customer name, and amount. Please note that the description column becomes visible only when you open the individual invoice transactions. It is not listed as a searchable field in the list of invoices.

If you would like to see the addition of a feature that allows searching using description information in invoice transactions, I recommend posting in our MYOB Business Idea Exchange for our developer's review and consideration.

Please feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess