Forum Discussion

PetetheClung
Contributing User
3 months ago

private inbox

Hello Community,

I seem to be unable to reply to a private inbox message nor compose a new message.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Tony

12 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PetetheClung,

I didn't see any issues with your account here in the Community Forum. Could you please try creating a new post or message as well as replying to a private message? Just let me know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

PetetheClung
    Contributing User

Hi Doreen_P,

No problem replying here to you. It's when I'm in my inbox and select a message to reply to, I can read it but not reply to it.

My original problem was that when I try to confirm my wife's still active company file by phone, I don't receive a license file to enter via email.

Regards

Tony (Pete the Clung)

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi PetetheClung,

When confirming a company file, you'll have two options such as confirming by phone or online. If you will be asked for confirmation code, you can get through this link. On the other hand, if it's still asking for a license file, I recommend reaching out to our virtual help MOCA.

Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up from where MOCA left off.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

hannahpycroft
        Contributing User

Hi Doreen, 

I am unable to respond to your private message. Could you please advise how i can do this?

Thanks, Hannah Pycroft

GEMonster
    Experienced Cover User

Hi

I am also having the same issue with not being able to reply to private messages. 

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi GEMonster

I'm glad to inform you that your issue with the private messaging function has been resolved. You should now be able to reply to private messages. Let me know if you have other queries!

Cheers,

Shella