Forum Discussion

AmandaCL
MYOB Moderator
3 months ago

Welcome to the new Community Forum!

Good morning everyone!

Welcome to our NEW Community Forum! We hope you find value in this newly upgraded space. 

We've simplified our board structure and have archived posts with no solutions to make it easier for you to navigate and find the answers you're after!

If you have a question that's yet to be answered - feel free to start a new post! Simply click into the board that relates to your question and select "Create a post".

If you have any feedback about the navigation and layout of our new Community Forum, leave a comment below - we'd love to hear from you! 

Feel free to reach out if there's anything you're unsure of or have any further questions!

Cheers, Amanda. 

*Please note: You may notice that some functionality is missing post-upgrade such as your personalised profile icons. We are aware of this and are actively working to resolve it. 

30 Replies

H-TS
    Trusted User

We can't manually select tags for new posts anymore? I just created a new post and my only options were 'browser' or 'desktop'. Hardly useful I don't think. After submitting my post, there was a +tag button but it didn't matter what I typed in there, I could still only choose 'browser' or 'desktop'. 

MikeG1
      MYOB Moderator

Hi H-TS , right now this is only the case for AccountRight boards. Because AccountRight can be accessed in both the desktop and the browser, it is important to understand which one the question relates to. So right now, adding a tag is mandatory and only desktop/browser is available to tag to ensure that this occurs.
      I hoped that because the boards are predefined into common workflows (eg Payroll) combined with the product that this provides enough information.
      You would have:

AccountRight > Payroll > Desktop - associated with a post for example

H-TS
        Trusted User

Thanks MikeG1 

Except my question was really about the payroll reporting centre which happens to be in the browser even though I use the desktop software. That's the tag I would have liked to add. We use the desktop version except when we're we're forced to use the browser for those items where the desktop version is falling apart with seemingly no hope of repair.

IdaS1
    Trusted User

I find this new community forum is nowhere near as good as the old version. Response time was really good before, but now my posts just sits there for weeks with no help/assistance. Used to receive responses within a day or so. 

H-TS
    Trusted User

The links re-directing to different random unrelated posts thing is happening again. I clicked on this link from an email notification about a reply to one of my posts: https://community.myob.com/idea/AccountRightIdeas/ employee-self-onboarding-permanently-disable-preference/ 776581/ comments/ 872462   (NOTE, I had to add spaces after the / symbols to even get it to appear properly here!) I clicked on it, and saw the reply but once I signed in to try and like the reply (which I also still can't do - the button is greyed out), it redirected to this one  https://community.myob.com/discussions/ bus-banking/ account-not-connected/ 868993/replies/ 868994 (which I've also added spaces to). Each time I click through from the email again, while already signed into the forum, I get redirected to the banking post. I can't test it again as 'not signed in' because I'd lose what I've typed here. 

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi H-TS, thanks for raising this again with the example. I will send you a direct message, last time this was happening, Khoros was wanting a copy of the email as well to help investigate, if you can forward it to me that would be great. Thanks!