A-Snax
Experienced Cover User
10 years ago
Open

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

191 Comments

JaneAmanda
    Experienced Cover User

How do I do this

Could you therefore please add your vote and comments to the original idea linked below. 

Janeamanda

JaneAmanda
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Can I suggest that we be able to hide multiply transactions that come down from the bank but may have been reconciled. Currently we have to click on each one which is time consuming.

Kind regards

Jane Amanda

Liam_M
    Former Staff
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Thank you for your suggestion A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

Mollison
    Contributing Cover User

One thing I find frustrating which I would love a solution for is the bank feeds you can only hide one transaction at a time.

It would be much easier if you could select all the transactions I want to hide at once or I could select a date range to look at.  

At present I have to scroll through hundreds of past transactions to access the current ones which is a big time waster.