WattsBros
Experienced Cover User
10 years ago
Open

Card File: Designation default to be Individual not Company

Most of our Customers are individual so everytime I create a new customer (multiple times a day) I have to manually change the Designation. An opportunity to set Individual as the default would be an advantage

"Re: Change from Company to Individual as default on Customer card information"

• When I create a new customer, the "designation" box is always set to "Company" and I have to manually change this to "Individual". 

As all my new customers are individuals, I would like a setting under preferences where I can make the default position be "Individual" for my company file.

Please consider this improvement.

with thanks

Bronwyn

• This is a great time saving idea and one that should be considered.  99% of our clients are Individuals and its extra clicks we don't need, plus have to remember to do this as in the old system we had the option of changing the default.  Please consider.

AdeleKaye
    Contributing Cover User

This would save me countless hours, and surely it wouldn't be a difficult feature to add.

TrudiW
    Contributing Cover User

What is the point of voting for anything? MYOB doesn't do anything their paying customers want anyway. It is a joke. Of course you should be able to set a default customer type, just as you should be able to email receipts. No wonder Xero is doing so well.

AdeleKaye
    Contributing Cover User

It looks like people have been asking for the ability to make Individual the default since 2015 - over 6 years.  When is MYOB going to listen to its customers?