WattsBros
Experienced Cover User
10 years ago
Open

Card File: Designation default to be Individual not Company

Most of our Customers are individual so everytime I create a new customer (multiple times a day) I have to manually change the Designation. An opportunity to set Individual as the default would be an advantage

"Re: Change from Company to Individual as default on Customer card information"

37 Comments

• Yes absolutely. All my customers are individuals and the default to company is driving me nuts. I'd previously been using AccountEdge for many years and I did not experience this issue. 

KattC
    Former Staff

Hello Goolie63

Thank you for your feedback, I have passed your comments onto the team. 

All other users that would like to see this changed in a future upgrade please comment and vote on this idea.  

• I too would like to be able to change the default. It was my default in AccountRight v19. Please allow this default to be changed. It is only a minor issue but as previously said if you are creating multiple customers every day it is one thing less you have to worry about.

• Company or Individual?  At least have V19's last use of type stay there.  I rarely need a Company in particularly sales.  

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Hi WattsBros

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and card designation. 

Currently the AccountRight 201x program will default to Company. I would encourage users that would like to see the last remember setting or always default to Individual to vote and comment if required for this idea.