AaronWhite
Experienced User
10 years ago
Open

Cards: Add email address of general correspondence (different to invoice email address)

We have a couple of customers that request we email their invoices to one email address, and general corospondence to another. Is there a possiblity to add these to a card file, instead of using the Address 1 / 2 method which does not explain what each email is a default for?

"Multiple email addresses for customers"

27 Comments

Liam_M
    Former Staff
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Thank you for your suggestion. Anyone who would like to have multiple labelled email addresses saved separate to card addresses, please cast your vote here.

• Yes I need to send invoices/ statements to many people in the same company and at the moment I have to copy and paste any extra email addresses. Very time consuming

• Yes please as I have clients who want invoices emailed to more than 1 person in their company each month. Too difficult to change emails manually when you have lots going out in one go. 

• Excellent idea as I have some customers who send the original invoice to the person who ordered the job but then the statements need to go elsewhere. This then takes the company longer to pay and I have to spend heaps fo time chasing people up for payment.

AaronWhite
    Experienced User

This gets more complicated with suppliers. With one wanting orders / remittance advices / general emails all sent to different addresses.