Amanda_Linton
Experienced Partner
8 years ago
Done

Cards: Prefill Postcodes/Suburbs

I have had a suggestion from a client about when you enter either a suburb field, or a postcode field that the opposing field comes up with automatic suggestions as to pre-fill.

For example:

If I were to enter a suburb field as Adelaide, that MYOB suggests that the postcode for that suburb is 5000 and the state is South Australia

Would shorten data entry time when creating new card files.

"Prefill Postcodes/Suburbs"

19 Comments

SharonSL
    Trusted Cover User

We don't use the Web version so this is no help to me...  Would be great to see this in the desktop version please

• Hi MariaB,

Thank you for your post.

We appreciate and recognize that individuals have diverse preferences when it comes to using browsers exclusively. Our commitment is to ensure a seamless experience by bridging the desktop and browser interfaces. The suggestion for automatic field suggestions when entering a suburb or postcode is truly fantastic. This feature could greatly improve data entry efficiency when creating new card files. Your feedback is invaluable, and our team is consistently striving to enhance our services to meet various user preferences.

If there's anything else you'd like to share, feel free to let us know. We're here to assist.

Cheers,

Princess