Changes to customised forms AccountRight Plus v2012

I feel that the customised form section needs to be more user friendly. It is better than the previous but it still seems very fidly to use.

- I noticed a change from v19.7 which actually worked and is not longer there. The sizes of text boxes by double clicking and entering a size and now you can't, you have to use your mouse and it just isn't quite acurate. Unless I am not doing it properly....

- Should be able to change the decimal point to have as many as you need. At the moment my payslips are showing 6 decimals which is a bit overkill.

- Everytime I reclick on a box it seems to move to a new spot which makes it very frustrating. Not sure of the problem there..

- This might be there already and I just couldn't find it but I need an address field on the Payslips please.

- I would like to be able to move my table headings to the side of the table if needed not just have the headings on the top. May not always work but in some situations it may.

Thanks for listening to my rant but I have just spent 6 hours trying to get a customised Payslip to look the way I want it too!!!

CSMI
    Cover User

Also, a couple more of last minute ideas to make customising forms easier....

- Dollar signs - There should be an option maybe with how many decimals you want asking if you would like dollar signs or not.

- Commas, in between numbers preference

- I would like all of the Payroll categories to come up on Payslips even if they aren't used. for ex, overtime, double time etc.

- Maybe have an option where you can choose they way you would like the date shown on your customised form, not just DD/MM/YYYY.

Blastoise
    Former Staff

As an idea, similar to word or publisher, could you add the ability to specify the length and width of fields in custom invoices in AR 2015. 

I know you can resize with the mouse by selecting the circles on the outsides of the field, but creating fields and trying to make them all the same size can be very difficult with that approach. It would save alot of time if you could manually specify the size. 

size.PNG