Axis
Experienced Partner
9 years ago
Done

Email: Attach multiple files to an invoice email

Currently when sending an invoice from MYOB AccountRight, we would like the ability to send more than one attachment to an invoice.

We are able to hit the Attach button, although after selecting one file to attach, the attach button is greyed out.

How can we work around this please or can you update the functionality to attach more than one file please?

Thanks

Nathan Elcoate

14 Comments

EnergyTS
    Experienced Cover User

It would be useful to be able to attach more than one document to an invoice being sent from MYOB Accountright.

Regards

Kathryn

• PLEASE,  FOR THE SANITY OF ENGINEERS EVERYWHERE. JUST PLEASE.

Went from v19 to 2016 so accounts team could use the attach file feature. Then we realised it only allows one attachment.

You're almost there! :)

Sure .zip is OK, but some mail servers and spam fitlers don't like 'em.

G_I
    Experienced Partner

I vote for this.

I believe this is actually part of a larger issue - that MYOBs Email sending capabilities simply don't include many features that Outlook offers. This is why i made a suggestion to add a setting to get MYOB to compose the Email in Outlook, but NOT send it (at the moment it composes the email in Outlook and sends it automatically with no way to stop it or change it) - this will allow the user to modify the contents, add attachments, etc.

Here's a link to my suggestion made a while back, although unfortunately it didn't gain any traction: http://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/Compose-email-in-outlook-BUT-DON-T-SEND-YET/idi-p/361131

• Good morning

I would like to be able to attach more than one document to an invoice when i am emailing it.  Some of our customers need a subcontractors statement and a copy of our work dockets with our invoice.

Regards

Caroline