johnhaney
Cover User
10 years ago
Open

Integration: Zapier and AccountRight

Come on MYOB, go and talk to Zapier and get integrated so you can give your customers the option to automatically sync and integrate with hundreds of other online services to help improve automated workflow in small business! Integrate everything so your customers can benefit. A lot quicker this way than fielding thousands of requests. I think your ROI would be sub a year and frustrated customers would start to disappear.

"Any plans to integrate Zapier and MYOB?"

27 Comments

Alder
    Contributing Cover User

We would be interested in this. It is amazing how many programs integrate with Xero. MYOB needs to be clear with it users as to what it plans to do in this space so we can make longer term decisions about which product will best suit our needs.

Hadj
    Cover User

As a new MYOB user. It a massive user of integration I'm disappointed to date with MYOB's capability in this area. It is a huge waste of time to have to download, save etc from my MyOb acct. Please go and speak with Zapier

dazzle
    Contributing Partner

Integration is key - raising to do items for managers to approve supplier invoices/timesheets etc in apps they are comfortable with and have these update the myob file is essential going forward.

• MYOB are building a great product. But one of the big things they need to work on is integration. Integration can often let a product win out as teckkies are looking for easy solutions to problems.

• Hi BarcloudUser

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and Zapier.

Currently this idea has been marked as Under Consideration. At this stage we don't have a time frame for when this particular idea will be placed in development. In the meantime I would encourage other users to vote and comment if required for this idea.

BarcloudUser
    Contributing Cover User

We would definitly love to see zapier integration from myob live.

The major reason for this is that we use barcloud inventory management and it does not link with myob but it does link with zero and quickbooks due to zapier.

Can someone from the myob team please update us as to if this is definitly in the pipeline and what sort of timeframe we are looking at? 

Liam_M
    Former Staff
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Thanks for your suggestion. Anyone else who'd like to see Zapier integration, please cast your vote here.