Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

Downgrade to MYOB AccountRight Plus v2024.1.1.4 to MYOB Business Lite & integrate ServiceM8

I am currently using MYOB AccountRight Plus v2024.1.1.4. I am looking at downgrading to MYOB Business Lite & integrating with ServiceM8.

Firstly, I would like to know if AccountRight Plus can be downgraded to Business Lite and secondly, if ServiceM8 can be integrated with Business Lite?

I don't use foreign currency or inventory. I have 2 employees on payroll.

I will need the following:

BAS/IAS

Bank Feeds

Spend Money

Receive Money

Sales (Invoicing)

Purchases (Bills)

Report Taxable Payments

Payroll (2 employees)

Payroll Reporting (STP)

Basic Reporting - Profit & Loss / Aged Receivables & Payables / Super / Payroll / BAS & IAS

• Hi pamdavis27,

Thank you for reaching out. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum.

Firstly, accept my apologies for the delayed response. It is indeed possible to downgrade from MYOB AccountRight Plus to MYOB Business Lite. We do offer data migration and our migration team helps convert the data file from one platform to another, meaning all the historical data will be imported into the new version. You may check Welcome to MYOB Business for the things you may need to know about the platform. 

Once everything is migrated to the new platform, you can cancel the Account Right subscription, and the backup will be available as read-only. Check out this link, Move to MYOB Business from AccountRight or AccountEdge, which covers a detailed FAQ on how this process works. Also, if you would like to go ahead with migration, kindly submit your details via the form provided.

As for your second query, Service M8 is one of the third-party software integrations on our website. If you have further questions about the integration of Service m8 into MYOB Business, it is recommended that you contact their support team.

Please let us know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi pamdavis27,

Thank you for reaching out. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum.

Firstly, accept my apologies for the delayed response. It is indeed possible to downgrade from MYOB AccountRight Plus to MYOB Business Lite. We do offer data migration and our migration team helps convert the data file from one platform to another, meaning all the historical data will be imported into the new version. You may check Welcome to MYOB Business for the things you may need to know about the platform. 

Once everything is migrated to the new platform, you can cancel the Account Right subscription, and the backup will be available as read-only. Check out this link, Move to MYOB Business from AccountRight or AccountEdge, which covers a detailed FAQ on how this process works. Also, if you would like to go ahead with migration, kindly submit your details via the form provided.

As for your second query, Service M8 is one of the third-party software integrations on our website. If you have further questions about the integration of Service m8 into MYOB Business, it is recommended that you contact their support team.

Please let us know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess