clinteidelman
Former Staff
5 years ago
New

Multi-Currency: Foreign recurring transactions

At the moment you need to save a recurring template in local currency, and after pulling it into a new transaction, only then switch the currency.

Please vote up if it's important for you to save and use recurring templates directly in foreign currency.

12 Comments

• ....MYOB feedback from another section.....regards, Andrew

Hi Gayathri,

Thanks for the link. I see we cannot "Create or use recurring transaction templates for foreign transactions" anymore. Ok, at least i know now. I will have to accept that, however it is frustrating to lose a very useful feature with "new" software.

As we order many items from OS suppliers in US and Euro dollars, it was very easy to generate a new PO using the recurring PO in the OS currency

Maybe MYOB could re introduce this next time?

Some more feedback..in the card file/card details/notes section, there needs to be more room for notes as I run out of space.

Regards, Andrew.

Julie-G
    Experienced Cover User

The option to save and use recurring transactions in Multi-Currency has been removed.   This was a well used feature of the MYOB Premier version of multi-currency and it is odd that it wasnt in the software build for Accountright 2019.2.   Please build this feature back in for foreign denominated transactions.   Thank you

"Recurring Multi-Currency sales and purchase transactions"