clinteidelman
Former Staff
5 years ago
Done

Multi-Currency: More reports showing values in originating currency

What reports are most important for you to see foreign values ie. values in originating currency

Would love to hear from you in the comments

Thank you.

50 Comments

AlisonRose
    Contributing User

I would like to be able to send statements in original currency and the balance correct.

• MYOB have advised that the the option to report in Originating Currency would be available on, eg. Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reports in verion 2020.2.  I have just upgraded from v19 and am using build 2020.2.23.9038 as this option is still not showing on the screen. Only option available is include zero balances. When will this be available?

• Hi,

It's a real let down that USD$ values are not shown when printing sales or purchases registers.

We buy & sel is USD$ all the time & when printing of a register it only shows & prints the AUD$ conversion amount.

This needs to be fixed so that it will show & print the USD$ amounts.

Thanks.

• Hi clinteidelman

What have been some of the current updates to Multi Currency reporting as per this post from Nov 2019?

I am currently testing to see if we can upgrade from Enterprise V19.6 but we still can't because most of these reports still don't support Multi Currency??

And staying with Enterprise V19 we will need to downgrade Windows.... 

Makes no sense when we have no choice but to stay with V19

• Status changed:
    Planned
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2020.3, the following reports have been updated to support foreign currency transactions. You can now select local or foreign currency, as well as filter by currency, on:

• Purchases Supplier Summary report
    • Purchases Supplier Detail report
    • Sales Customer Summary report
    • Sales Customer Detail report
    • Customer Payments [closed invoices] report